MORE THAN 35 YEARS OF COMMITMENT
TO GIFTED EDUCATION
The Massachusetts Association for Gifted Education (MAGE) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization of parents, educators, and other individuals who wish to foster the growth and development of gifted and talented individuals in Massachusetts. MAGE is the Massachusetts affiliate of the National Association for Gifted Children.
MAGE’s activities include:
- Community – MAGE seeks to create a community of shared interests and values
- Information – MAGE seeks to disseminate information on appropriate education
- Advocacy – MAGE will disseminate information in support of public policies appropriate to these goals
- Services – MAGE seeks to offer direct professional development to teachers or direct educational services to children
- Awards – MAGE offers recognition to individuals promoting MAGE’s objectives as well as gifted students deserving recognition.
MAGE is limited only by participation and funding in achieving these objectives. If you are interested in supporting gifted and talented individuals in Massachusetts, join MAGE now.