Committed to Gifted Education for More than 35 Years!
- Join the Massachusetts Association for Gifted Education. Individual membership is now $20 per year.
- Apply for the 2014 Nicholas Green Award.
- Sign up for the MAGE email distribution list. Stay up-to-date on events and news about gifted education.
- Register for our 2014 Annual Conference featuring a talk about "Gifted Children with Anxiety" by Deirdre Lovecky, Ph.D.
Some facts about MAGE
The Massachusetts Association for Gifted Education (MAGE) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization of parents, educators, and other members. MAGE is the Massachusetts affiliate of the National Association for Gifted Children. We are:
- Entirely staffed by volunteers
Governed by an elected Board of Directors
Celebrating over 35 years in service advocating for the appropriate education of the gifted and talented of Massachusetts
Working in collaboration with state and federal politicians and policy makers
Supporting the needs of communities through free presentations
Supporting the needs of parents through Guided Parent Discussion Groups
Supporting the needs of educators through professional development opportunities
Answering parent inquiries through the support of a parent liaison